Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Bureau of the Budget.
Government life insurance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Bureau of Budget report on H.R. 1 and H.R. 3, to authorize payment of a gratuitous indemnity to survivors of members of the armed forces who die in active service; cites similar bill from previous Congress.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 82d Congress, 1st Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H6965
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|