General Housing Bill. Arguments for and Against Senate Bill 1592, General Housing Bill, 79th Congress. by the Legislative Reference Service [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Government document
1 online resource (135 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- By Dr. Jack Levin.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. General Housing Bill. Arguments for and Against Senate Bill 1592, General Housing Bill, 79th Congress. by the Legislative Reference Service S1742
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|