Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1955.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Navy Dept.
United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Department of Navy report on H.R. 1620, to liberalize procedures for furnishing medical and hospital care to persons retired from the armed forces.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 84th Congress, 1st Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H9327
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|