Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1951.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H. Con. Res. 150, to declare it to be the sense of Congress that the issuance of state bonds for the purpose of paying cash bonuses by the states to veterans is desirable and appropriate and not inflationary in its nature.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 82d Congress, 1st Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H9140
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|