Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 7071, to change the effective date of discontinuance of awards of veteran's compensation or pension from the last day of the month before death occurs, to the date of the veteran's death.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 88th Congress, 2d Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H9939
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|