Frauds and Deceptions Affecting the Elderly. Investigations, Findings, and Recommendations [electronic resource] : 1964. Report.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1965.
- Government document
1 online resource (98 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging. Subcommittee on Frauds and Misrepresentations Affecting the Elderly. Frauds and Deceptions Affecting the Elderly. Investigations, Findings, and Recommendations: 1964. Report S5220
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|