Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Government document
1 online resource (3 pages) : digital, PDF file
People with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 16026, to increase the maximum amount for purchase of an automobile with special equipment by veterans with certain disabilities, and to extend the benefit to otherwise eligible persons on active duty in the armed forces.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 90th Congress, 2d Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H6078
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|