Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1967.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
Government life insurance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 1388, to authorize the Administrator of Veterans Affairs to add a double indemnity provision to any national service life insurance policy which is in force, upon application by the insured and payment of an additional premium.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 90th Congress, 1st Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H10276
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|