Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
Retired military personnel.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 2171, to exclude from consideration as income for purposes of non-service-connected disability and death pension, annuity payments received by survivors of retired members of the Armed Forces under the so-called Uniformed Services Contingency Option Act.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 88th Congress, 1st Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Veterans' Affairs. Committee on Veterans Affairs, House of Representatives H9833
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|