War Taxation of Incomes, Excess Profits, and Luxuries in Certain Foreign Countries [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1917-1918.
- Government document
1 online resource (128 pages) : digital, PDF file
World War, 1914-1918.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews World War I taxation policies of the United Kingdom, Canada, France, and other countries, 1915-18, including those regarding income taxes, excess profits taxes, and luxury taxes for private individuals and businesses. Includes texts of income tax statutes.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. War Taxation of Incomes, Excess Profits, and Luxuries in Certain Foreign Countries
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|