Uniform Civil Appellate Rules [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1966.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Includes analysis of proposals to authorize the Supreme Court to extend the scope of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure to include civil actions conducted before the U.S. courts of appeals.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Uniform Civil Appellate Rules S4419
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|