Amending the Federal Constitution-- [electronic resource] : Procedures of the General Services Administration and of the State Legislatures.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. General Services Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines procedures of the General Services Administration and State legislatures in the proposal, ratification, and certification of amendments to the Constitution.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Amending the Federal Constitution--
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|