Congressional Districting [electronic resource] : The Constitutional Standard in the Decade of the '70s
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (60 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal government.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes constitutional and statutory provisions regarding the establishment of boundaries for congressional districts by State legislatures, and discusses Supreme Court and lower court decisions concerning gerrymandering. Also considers prospects for increased equality in redistricting. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Congressional Districting: The Constitutional Standard in the Decade of the '70s
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|