Recall or Withholding of U.S. Ambassadors To Influence Other Governments or Express Disapproval of Their Actions [electronic resource] : Some Specific Cases.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1969.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Diplomatic and consular service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Identifies and examines instances in which the U.S. has sought to influence another government or to express disapproval of its actions by recalling a U.S. ambassador or by delaying the appointment or accreditation of a new one. Covers cases involving U.S. relations with Cuba, Dominican Republic, Germany, Hungary, Peru, Spain, and Sweden.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. Recall or Withholding of U.S. Ambassadors To Influence Other Governments or Express Disapproval of Their Actions:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|