Considerations Relevant to Provisions of H.R. 6273 [electronic resource] : An Analysis Based on a Survey of Selected Economists and Others with Central Banking Experience.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (30 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compiles survey responses to H.R. 6273, the Federal Reserve Act Amendments of 1977, to provide that the Federal Reserve Board Chairman and Vice Chairman shall be appointed to four year terms of office; and analyzes provisions of the bill in context of responses.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Considerations Relevant to Provisions of H.R. 6273
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|