Water Resources Research Act of 1964 [electronic resource] : An Assessment.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (151 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Power resources -- Research.
Water resources development.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Includes legislative history of the act, performance assessment of Office of Water Resources Research from 1965-75, and description of reorganization into Office of Water Research and Technology. Appendices (pages 129-142) contain texts of P.L. 88-379 as amended by P.L. 89-404 and P.L. 92-175, and of S. 1301, the Water Resources Research and Technology Development Act of 1975.
Report for the Subcom on Energy Research and Water Resources prepared by Warren Viessman, Jr. and Christopher K. Caudill of CRS providing an historical analysis of the Water Resources Research Act and assessing possible legislative revisions.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Water Resources Research Act of 1964: An Assessment. 76-S442-14
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|