Improving the Reporting Requirement System in the Foreign Affairs Field [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (113 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Advisory Commission on Information.
United States. Agency for International Development.
United States. Arms Control and Disarmament Agency.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices contain text of letter from chairmen of two committees to agencies about the 1973 study and their replies (pages 59-82); and "Model of a Reporting Requirement for the Foreign Assistance and Foreign Military Sales Acts" (pages 83-104) with explanations of provisions.
Part 1 (pages 1-15) of this volume provides analysis of general findings and progress made in reporting requirement system during 1973. Part 2 (pages 17-58) discusses developments on selected individual reports from eight agencies.
Report by CRS, also prepared for the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, as the third study in a series on the system of executive agencies' reporting requirements to Congress in the foreign affairs field. (For summaries of first two reports, see 1970 CIS/Index S382-4 and 1973 H382-4).
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Improving the Reporting Requirement System in the Foreign Affairs Field. 74-H382-18
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|