Advisory Committee Use of the National Defense and Foreign Policy Exemption of the Freedom of Information Act [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Executive advisory bodies.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Provides data on advisory committee use of the Freedom of Information Act exemption, which exempts from pubic disclosure materials required to be kept secret by Executive Order in the interest of national security.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Advisory Committee Use of the National Defense and Foreign Policy Exemption of the Freedom of Information Act
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|