Delegation of Decision-Making Functions of Parole Board Members by Executive Reorganization [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Presents comments on Subcom memorandum concerning validity of transferring certain decision-making functions of the Parole Board to hearing examiners by executive reorganization, and addresses related questions. Analyzes Subcom proposal for internal reorganization of the Board, focusing on whether contemplated changes will be compatible with existing law governing the powers and functions of the Board.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Delegation of Decision-Making Functions of Parole Board Members by Executive Reorganization
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|