Hearings During the 91st Congress, 2nd Session, 1970 Relating to Science and Technology [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Committees.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Lists recorded Congressional committee hearings in the 91st Congress, 2nd Session, relating to the subject, funding, and review of Federal science and technology R&D. Includes hearings to inquire into undesirable effects of applied science and technology, Federal regulation, and related national resources.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Hearings During the 91st Congress, 2nd Session, 1970 Relating to Science and Technology
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|