Evolution and Dynamics of National Goals in the U.S [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (69 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic development.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Report, prepared by Franklin P. Huddle of CRS, reviews the historical evolution of national goals, with emphasis on the goals of the last 50 years. Also examines apparent trends in the dynamics of national goals, and the value of formal goals studies, and suggests certain desirable goals for the U.S.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Evolution and Dynamics of National Goals in the U.S. 71-S442-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|