Government Approvals and Permits for the Construction and Operation of Steam-Electric Powerplants [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (16 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Electric power-plants.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Describes range and variety of approvals and permits for the construction and operation of steam-electric powerplants, for both conventional and nuclear generating stations. Provides overview of approvals for organizing and financing of power companies.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Government Approvals and Permits for the Construction and Operation of Steam-Electric Powerplants
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|