Ownership of the Federal Reserve System [electronic resource] : A Brief Summary.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews establishment, history, and ownership of the Federal Reserve System, in light of common misconception that it is a privately owned entity.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. Ownership of the Federal Reserve System
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|