Supreme Court 1968-1969 Term [electronic resource] : A Preview.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Government document
1 online resource (33 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Constitutional law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Previews selected cases already decided and to be presented before the Supreme Court, 1968-1969 term, covering right of independent parties to place on a ballot, retroactivity of certain criminal decisions, Congressional districting, elections, free speech, conscription, intra-church religious disputes, rights of criminal suspects and defendants, labor issues, and residency requirements for welfare.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. Supreme Court 1968-1969 Term:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|