Federal Assistance for Urban Renewal [electronic resource] : A Brief Summary of the Program.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Community development.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes features of modern Federal urban renewal program, initially authorized by the Housing Act of 1949, which provides Federal aid to local slum clearance and blight abatement. Reviews changes made to program by the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 in the "neighborhood development program," to streamline and provide flexibility in urban renewal planning and implementation process. Examines cost of urban renewal programs, reviews related statistics, and presents pro/con arguments.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. Federal Assistance for Urban Renewal:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|