Contingent Election of the President by the House of Representatives--Newly Elected or "Lame Duck" House? [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1968.
- Government document
1 online resource (28 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Powers and duties.
Presidents -- Election.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines congressional power to legislate a solution to the problem of whether the selection of the President by the House of Representatives when no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes should be performed by the existing "lame duck" House or by the newly elected House.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Legislative Reference Service. Contingent Election of the President by the House of Representatives--Newly Elected or "Lame Duck" House?
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|