Individual Retirement Accounts [electronic resource] : What the Consumer Should Know.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (39 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Individual retirement accounts.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Contains CRS report, prepared for Subcom on Oversight Chairman Charles A. Vanik (D-Ohio), summarizing consumer advantages and disadvantages of individual retirement accounts (IRAs). Reviews various types of IRA plans, regulations limiting IRA consumer benefits, IRA maintenance costs, and projected IRA values if held until retirement. Includes tabular comparison of costs and values of various IRA plans available to consumers.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Individual Retirement Accounts:. 76-H782-51
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|