Comparative Costs and Estimated Households Eligible for Participation in Certain Federally Assisted Low Income Housing Programs [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (12 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid to housing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Contains two CRS reports comparing alternative rental housing assistance programs for low and moderate income families under HUD section 8, section 236, and public housing programs. Cost study by Morton J. Schussheim compares subsidized housing program expenses. Report by Susan Dovell compares eligibility standards and number of families meeting income requirements under alternative programs.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Comparative Costs and Estimated Households Eligible for Participation in Certain Federally Assisted Low Income Housing Programs. 76-S242-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|