Report on the Costs and Effects of Chronic Exposure to Low-Level Pollutants in the Environment [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (50 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
Administrative agencies -- Reorganization.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Committee Serial GG. Report prepared by the Subcom on Environment and the Atmosphere, with the assistance of Renee Naves (Amer Chemical Soc Fellow) and CRS. Summarizes findings and recommendations from Nov. 7-17, 1975 hearings on the costs and effects of chronic exposure to low-level environmental pollutants.
Includes outline of possible legislation for the reorganization of environmental research (pages 43-45).
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Report on the Costs and Effects of Chronic Exposure to Low-Level Pollutants in the Environment. 76-H702-22
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|