Legislation on Foreign Relations, [electronic resource] : with Explanatory Notes.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (2087 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Agency for International Development.
United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Update of 1975 compilation of foreign relations legislation, treaties, and related documents, prepared and annotated with AID and CRS assistance, also for use of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Contains full and partial texts of foreign policy-related public laws, as amended through end of 94th Congress, 1st session; and texts or excerpts of executive orders, international treaties and agreements, and other documents pertaining to foreign relations, codified and in force as of Jan. 1, 1976.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Legislation on Foreign Relations,. 76-H462-19
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|