Library of Congress Information Resources and Services for the U.S. House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (120 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices (pages 49-110) contain extensive information on LC organization, staffing, budget, and workloads, including specific data on operations of key automated systems and computer services.
Report prepared by CRS for the Ad Hoc Subcom on Computers on information resources and services made available to Congress by LC. Describes founding and early history of LC and the evolution of information services culminating in present day automated information retrieval systems. Also highlights support activities of each LC department and planned future information services to meet information requirements of Members of Congress.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Library of Congress Information Resources and Services for the U.S. House of Representatives. 76-H422-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|