Review of the Interagency Coordination of Federal Scientific Research and Development [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (58 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal Council for Science and Technology (U.S.)
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Committee Serial LLL. Report, prepared by Dorothy M. Bates and Karen Guarisco (CRS) for Subcom on Domestic and International Scientific Planning and Analysis based on hearings held in July 1976 to examine past and planned interagency coordination of Federal scientific R&D.
Includes subcom recommendations (pages 1-4).
Summarizes testimony on the process of interagency coordination, activities of the Federal Council for Science and Technology, and possible organization and functions of the new Federal Coordinating Council for Science, Engineering, and Technology, established under the National Science and Technology Policy Organization and Priorities Act of 1976.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Review of the Interagency Coordination of Federal Scientific Research and Development. 78-H702-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|