Trade Reform Act of 1973 [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Foreign Trade Bill As Approved by the House of Representatives.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (45 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Communist parties.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes provisions of H.R. 10710, the Trade Reform Act of 1973, to grant President authority to impose various regulations to reduce tariffs and other trade barriers, so as to promote open trade. Considers potential impact of bill on domestic unemployment and income, protection for industry and labor, additional authority to alter trade barriers, preferences for imports on manufactured goods from developing countries, trade relations with Communist countries, general limitations on Presidential authority, and export controls.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Trade Reform Act of 1973
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|