Law of the Sea Treaty [electronic resource] : Alternative Approaches to Provisional Application.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Marine resources.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CRS report, prepared for the Subcom on International Organizations and Movements, regarding a 1973 U.S. proposal, made to a UN committee preparing for the third Law of the Sea Conference, for provisional application of deep seabeds, fisheries, and other aspects of the proposed treaty before completion of international ratification process for whole treaty.
Identifies alternative approaches, and examines ten multilateral treaties as precedents, to provisional application, respecting both international agreement mechanism used to formulate provisional application and U.S. domestic requirements for such arrangement.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Law of the Sea Treaty:. 74-H382-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|