Water and Energy Self-Sufficiency [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1974.
- Government document
1 online resource (1159 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Department of the Interior.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Contains analysis (pages 1-18) by staff members Daniel A. Dreyfus and Benjamin S. Cooper of issues involved in the availability of water supplies for energy development, and a compilation by Howard Brown of CRS of relevant background materials, organized in the following appendices:
I. Water Needs for Energy Production. Contains:
II. Energy Resource Development in the Northern Great Plains. Includes:
III. Oil Shale. Includes:
IV. Reclamation. Consists of:
V. Colorado River Basin. Includes:
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Water and Energy Self-Sufficiency. 75-S442-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|