Science Policy, [electronic resource] : A Working Glossary (Revised-1973).
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Government document
1 online resource (108 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Astronautics. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Development.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendix (pages 81-99) provides list of acronyms and abbreviations of selected organizations frequently appearing in science policy literature, with brief descriptions of purposes and illustrative activities or programs of each organization.
Committee Serial D. Prepared by CRS for the Subcom on Science, Research, and Development. Revision and expansion of 1972 Glossary, contains definitions of scientific terms needed to facilitate communications between Congress and persons engaged in the study of science policy.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Science Policy,. 73-H702-14
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|