Manpower Training and Employment Programs Serving Rural America [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1973.
- Government document
1 online resource (27 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Contents briefly describe: Federal involvement in manpower training and employment programs; impressions of rural participation in programs based on literature cited in bibliography; statistical information on: enrollment opportunities, first-time enrollments, and Federal obligations for Labor Dept work and training programs FY63-72, and rural enrollment and key characteristics of rural residents in selected manpower programs during FY72; and programs serving rural America. Includes bibliography.
Report prepared by Raymond Schmitt, CRS, in response to query by the Subcom on Rural Development on the delivery of Federal manpower and employment program benefits to rural Americans.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Manpower Training and Employment Programs Serving Rural America. 73-S162-24
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|