Arab-Israeli Conflict over Palestine [electronic resource] : A Catalog of Issues and Problems as Defined by Opposing Arguments.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (77 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Arab-Israeli conflict.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Reviews Israeli and Arab viewpoints on various issues in the Arab-Israeli dispute over Palestine, including general claims to Palestine, specific territorial disputes, military and economic warfare, foreign influences, refugees, and diplomatic efforts to find a settlement.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Arab-Israeli Conflict over Palestine
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|