91st Congress [electronic resource] : Summaries of Major Enactments Relating to Control of Crime and Administration of Criminal Justice.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (17 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
Justice, Administration of.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes and presents brief legislative histories of laws enacted in the 91st Congress relating to crime control and the administration of justice.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. 91st Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|