Agriculture and the Environment [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (24 pages) : digital, PDF file
Water resources development.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses agriculture and its impact on environment. Summarizes legislation in the 91st Congress; and outlines trends in current legislative proposals, covering areas of rural development, recreational enterprises, restoration of cropland, water resources, and farm chemicals. Summarizes recent reports and their recommendations.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Agriculture and the Environment
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|