Environmental Law [electronic resource] : Activities of the 91st Congress.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (21 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Actions and defenses.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes policy issues and legislation proposed before or passed by the 91st Congress relating to environmental management and regulation. Discusses recent Federal reports and recommendations, and covers events pertinent to environmental law. Lists legal actions that cite P.L. 91-190, the National Environmental Policy Act of 1970.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Environmental Law
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|