Bibliography of Non-Technical Literature on Energy [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (105 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Administrative law.
Coal mines and mining.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Subject indexed bibliography compiled through the use of computer-stored data by CRS, covering the period July 1, 1969 through July 1, 1971, presenting references to non-technical literature on production, utilization and management energy resources.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Bibliography of Non-Technical Literature on Energy. 71-S442-15
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|