Considerations in the Formulation of National Energy Policy [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (125 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Appendices (pages 83-115) contain "Observations on U.S. Energy Policy" and "Some Distinguishing Features of U.S. Energy Policy" by J. Cordell Moore (Asst Sec of Interior).
Report, prepared by Daniel Beard of CRS, presents an overview of broad policy issues and questions to be considered in the formulation of national energy policy. Considerations identified and examined include: economic, social, environmental, supply, demand, industry, regulatory, pricing, investment, foreign trade, foreign policy, transportation, R&D, and national security.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Considerations in the Formulation of National Energy Policy. 71-S442-12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|