Noise Abatement [electronic resource] : Summary of the Issues.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (46 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Ecology -- Research.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the problem of excessive urban noise, and surveys Federal research into aircraft, industrial, and other noise. Also reviews existing and proposed Federal legislation; and Federal, State, and local regulatory efforts to curb the problem.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Noise Abatement
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|