Elections--Political Party Affiliation as an Aspect of Voter Registration, Primary Participation, and Ballot Preparation [electronic resource] : A Compilation of State Laws.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1970-1971.
- Government document
1 online resource (205 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Discusses the significance of political party affiliation in State laws relating to elections, including provisions for registration, primaries, political conventions, general elections, and ballots. Presents a State-by-State compilation of significant statutes.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Elections--Political Party Affiliation as an Aspect of Voter Registration, Primary Participation, and Ballot Preparation
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|