Abortion [electronic resource] : Legal Control
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (19 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Summarizes the background of U.S. abortion law, Supreme Court decisions, major legal and policy issues still unresolved, and legislation proposed and enacted in the 93rd-96th Congresses. Includes chronology, 1/73 to 1/80.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Abortion: Legal Control
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|