Reader on Nuclear Nonproliferation [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (512 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Compilation, prepared for Subcom on Energy, Nuclear Proliferation, and Federal Services by Donna S. Kramer (CRS), of articles on controlling nuclear weapons international proliferation resulting from expanded use of nuclear power. Contents arranged as follows:
Historical Background (pages 1-18), containing:
Overview: 1976-Present (pages 19-504), including:
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Reader on Nuclear Nonproliferation. 79-S402-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|