Analysis and Evaluation of Arguments For and Against Percentage Depletion [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1978.
- Government document
1 online resource (63 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Depletion allowances.
Mines and mineral resources.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Examines current provisions for depletion allowances, arguments for and against percentage depletion, estimates of the revenue gain from percentage depletion repeal, and the impact of percentage depletion on the effective income tax rates of key mineral industries. Includes tables.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Analysis and Evaluation of Arguments For and Against Percentage Depletion
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|