Provisions of Selected Federal Student Loan Programs (Current Through 94th Congress) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (25 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Health education.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Outlines features of Federal student loan programs, including programs for college undergraduates, students of health professions, law enforcement students, and veterans. Includes information on eligibility, funding limits, and repayment terms.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Provisions of Selected Federal Student Loan Programs (Current Through 94th Congress)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|