Civil Liability of Thieves, Receivers and Purchasers of Stolen Property to Shippers, Carriers, and Their Insurers [electronic resource] : Common Law and Statutory Remedies.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1975.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Antitrust law.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Explains civil liability of thieves, receivers, and purchasers of stolen property to shippers, carriers, and their insurers. Reviews common law and statutory remedies regarding conversion, negligence, interference, antitrust violations, and racketeering enterprises.
- CRS Report.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed June 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Civil Liability of Thieves, Receivers and Purchasers of Stolen Property to Shippers, Carriers, and Their Insurers
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|